Wednesday, June 09, 2004
hey people! This week me hana and ryn are doing a day MSO thing! MSO stands for Mississippi Symphony Orcrestra. Wow. We met this person there named Erin. She plays clarinet. nothing else happeing. Got a new aim sn.... i still have my old one thought... anyways it is BlacknPotter! I know....... so orignal!
Posted at 05:15 pm by Giny09
Friday, May 28, 2004
it is summer. unfortutaly skqi and hana are over here. nothing new. NO SCHOOL!!!!!!! i am happy! i think.....
Posted at 08:50 am by Giny09
Saturday, May 22, 2004
hey people! Guess what? It's my birthday! yay! Shrek 2 kicks ass!!!!!
Posted at 02:56 pm by Giny09
Wednesday, May 19, 2004
* FuLl NaMe: Virginia W. forgot.. sorry!
* BirThDaY: 5/22/90
* ZoDiAc SiGn: Gemini
* ScHoOl: mms
* GrADe: 7
* SeX: female
* HaIr CoLoR: uhhhh
* EyE cOlOr: green with a little brown in the center!
* HeIgHt: 5'3''!!!!!!
* AnY sIbLiNgS: I think two
* If So, NaMe AnD aGe: Mary ~ 17 and Susan 17, yes they are twins!
* PaRenTs NamEs: Richard(Dick) and Lynn
* AgE: 14! HA! By the time someone reads this I will be 22 though!
* LoCaTiOn: milky way and some weird planet called um..... oh i forgot!
* HoBbIeS: music, music, music, and little walking and computer and TELEVISION, and more music
* BoYfRiEnD: no
* AnY cRuShEs: ummmm... maybe..... maybe not!
* WhAt Do U lOoK 4 iN a GuY: nice teeth and is nice and is remotely intelligent(i know that's hard)
* FoOd: I don't like talking about food
* DrInK: ummm... Mountain Dew right now
* IcE cReAm: chocolate
* SaLaD dReSsInG: Thousand Island
* ReStAuRaNt: ummmmmm
* FaSt FoOd ReStAuRaNt: chickfila
* BaNd: lots
* SiNgEr: lots
* SoNg: lots
* AcToR: viggo
* AcTrEsS: umm don't know right now
* WeBsItE: I have too many!
* ReLaTiVe: ummmm my uncle!
* ViDeO gAmE: This mummy one! Action!
* StOrE: don't know
* MaLl: galleria in birmigham
* TyPe Of ClOtHinG: yes
* Tv ShOw: EVERWOOD!
* MoViE: don't know
* CoLoR: green
* AnImAl: cat
* DaY: May 22
* MoNtH: May
* SeAsOn: fall
* SpOrT: ummm yea maybe walking
* SpOrT tEaM: um
If U hAd 2 ChOoSe:
* McDoNaLdS oR WeNdYs: WENDYS!!!!
* CrOuToNs Or BaCoN bItS: neither! but maybe bacon bits if i HAD to chose
* RoSwElL oR cHaRmEd: never watched
* 7Th HeAVeN oR DaWsOnS cReEk: 7th Heaven
* RiCkI LaKe Or JeRrY sPrInGeR: jerry springer!!!!! but personly i don't care
* BlUe Or PuRpLe: blue
* RoSeS oR tUlIpS: roses
* EmInEm Or NeLlY: um, yes?
* BrItNeY oR cHrIsTiNa: christina
* PoP oR rAp: rock/tech pop
* N sYnC oR bSb: go away NOW! but lance is from ms and mary hugged him..... but i don't know which band he is in!
* MTV oR VH1: vh1 for their comedy shows(i love the _0's and BEST WEEK EVER,ect...) and MTV for their stupidly good reality shows
* SpRiNg Or SuMmEr: spring. demonic hot weather.
* WiNtEr Or FaLl: fall
* HoT oR cOld: cold
* DarK oR lIgHt: dark
Posted at 03:59 pm by Giny09
Monday, May 17, 2004
Yay! I got 1st in oboe band scales! Go me! Next year I am going to win it on tuba! lol! jk! Go hana for getting 3rd and Skye for doing GREAT! and all the other little ppl who stink! jk! WAIT!!! Ryn should get a special arward! She got 8 points counted off for her tone! Ryn first your posture now this! GO YOU!!!!!!!! And mawen for being good at the sax! and all my band friends! lol, like most of my friends are in band! Melissa M., you stink!!!
cool band thingy, click here!
Posted at 05:16 pm by Giny09
Sunday, May 16, 2004
Hey people! Saturday the choir went to Six Flags New Orleans! Here is how the day went:
Got up at 6:15 and ate cinnamon rolls and left Sarah's house at around 6:40ish. Arived at school and got on bus. Once on the road Ryn and Madeline switched sits with someone and talked all the way to Six Flags about all this junk(Ryn, btw the movie w/ Woody Alan is called Sleeper!!!). Got to Six Flags, we rode Batman first, then Ryn and Sarah rode a ride(i rode it later) while I got a camera with Madeline(who doesn't like tall, upside down rollar coasters). Then we went to ride a ride that went straight up then down up down(it was high, but not scary). Then we rode a fun wooden one(it sortof gave me a headache so I didn't ride it again). Then we rode a litle kids rollar coaster for Madeline! Then we rode this little swing ride. Then we saw KT(katie) and we went to watch a REALLY cool SpongeBob The Ride
thing. It was like a BIG movie screen and it was like 3-D. And the sits moved! It was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cool! Then we rode the ride(I forgot the name) that I didn't ride earlier(it was cool). After that we rode Batman! Oh yea! Then after all that we just wondered around. Katie had to leave. Then we watched Sponge Bob again. Then I rode Batman again. And then Sarah deserted us. And we did nothing.
Ryn you owe me 20 bucks
Posted at 06:21 pm by Giny09
Monday, May 10, 2004
Hey people!!!! Today is Monday! Wow! School is almost over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am SOOOO~> happppppy!
Tuesday ~ normal school, 1
Wednesday ~ normal school, 2 (scale festival!)
Thursday ~ awards day!(not counting this day b/c we don't do anything)
Friday ~ normal school, 3 (but all the teachers give us a bunch of tests because next week is review
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday ~ 4,5,6, normal school! REVIEW, REVIEW, REVIEW!!!
Thursday, Friday, and Monday!!!!!!! EXAMS!!!!!!! UGH!
THEN NO SCHOOL FOR AROUND 2ish months!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
6 days left of normal school(no exams or special day)
10(or 11 if you have a 7th period exam) of school left encluding everything!
Posted at 04:35 pm by Giny09
Wednesday, May 05, 2004
Wait...... Today is....... Wednesday! yay!
Hey people! Today is Wednesday, May 5, 2004! 25-5= 20-6= 14 days of school! The - 5 was because today is the 5th and 6 because that is the number of Saturdays and Sundays! Wow! Then minus one day for awards day, then minus 4 for exams! So it is like 9ish before exams!!!!!!!!!!!! And next week is scale festival!
One more day of stupid MCT testing! Yay!
Nothing interesting really happened today.
So I won't tell you anymore!!!!!!!
I know, you are so upset.
Posted at 04:17 pm by Giny09
" width=70 height=70>
age: 2, 22, 222, 2,222... pick one
aim sn: Hapyending loser